1. In what ways have you grown up in the Wild? give examples.
I've learned how do deal with certain issues on my own, and not trust everyone completely. I've never had to really fend for myself like animals in the wild.
2. In what ways have you grown up in the Kings Castle? give examples.
I live more in the Kings Castle then in the Wild. That's because I've always had my parents to take care of me, and to provide me with the necessities that I need to survive. They give me gas money, and money for things that I want to do and I hardly ever do chorces for the money I get. They let me do things that I want, and support me. They buy me clothes and things that I want.
3. What are some benefits of living in the Kings Castle?
You don't really need to do anything and just get stuff. It's a lot easier then working for the stuff you want.
4. What are some benefits of living in the Wild?
You have your own self-knowledge that everything you've done and have are things that you have earned, and that the person you are is who you raised. You teach your self diffrent lessons, and abilities and support yourself to survive.
5. Relate questions 3 and 4 to your own life.
Even though I'm living more in the King's Castle, I still do things on my own, and enjoy doing things on my own. I'm taught how to do things, but tweak them so they fit me, my life, and my personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment